Wednesday, February 10, 2010

President's Day Unit Study


The Simple-Zine Freebie newsletter is going out in - Oh, about 30 minutes - and I just wanted to put the freebie up for you Googlers! The President's Day Unit Study is the very first interactive/printable from Simple Schooling and is a glimpse of what is to come for many of our printable courses for next school year.

I know - is it too early to think about next year?
I was counting up the lessons left in our math book last week and I told my son we have to finish the book and he replied "Sheesh mom, I still have 4 months! Leave it alone!"


I was like - yeah, Ok. Point taken.

But us moms know that we start planning for the next year once Christmas is over and I bet many of you are making plans right now. So for your benefit (don't tell the kids!) here is what Simple Scholing will have for the 2010-2011 school year:
  • American History Part II - From Constitution to Civil War

  • Middle School Physics (Interactive)

  • Middle School Chemistry (Interactive & Printable)

  • K-3 Science full year course (120 lessons -includes mammals, bugs, amphibians, reptiles, sea mammals)

  • Ancient History (4-8th grade Egypt, Greece, and Rome)

  • Middle Ages and Reformation (4-8th grade)

  • Plus new interactive unit studies every week at The Classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment