Friday, November 6, 2009

FREE Thanksgiving Unit Study


This one is a little book about Giving Thanks. For the younger crowd - we will have our big Thanksgiving give-a-way on the 16th when the next issue fo the Simple Zine goes out. Look forward to some early Christmas stuff as well. Gotta get ready, right?

I'm planning on a reindeer unit, The 12 Days of Christmas, Thanksgiving (of course - and this one will be interactive!), and A Christmas Carol. Perhaps, loosely based, not sure yet. Perhaps interactive as well. Perhaps I won't even do Christmas Carol...who the heck knows...I make this stuff up as I go along. A fly by my seat type of person.

OH YEAH! - I am SO excited about my Christmas gift to all my loyal homeschool friends - I can't say too much right now - but look for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in the November 16th issue of the Newsletter. It is BIG. BIG. BIG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment